They are looking for ESL Teachers with a Bachelor Degree and a ESL qualification to join their ever expanding team. You will receive full training, an excellent salary and benefits package, work (z) visa from day 1 and accommodation provided. You will also receive free Chinese lessons!
The company provide team building opportunities and outings to grow as a teacher, as well as an elegant work environment. Teaching material is provided too..
• 20 hours of teaching English online to students aged between 6 to 18 plus 20 hours of training with other teachers
• Plan lessons and prepare teaching materials in advance
• Promote a happy atmosphere during the online class
• Handling all class sizes between 1-1 and groups
• Be responsible for the results of students' learning and complete the evaluation after the class has been completed
Working 40 hours per week. (This can be either weekdays or weekends) Schedules will be given out one week in advance.
NOTE - As with majority of ESL roles in China, initial flight is not covered
Ongoing start dates
Salary and benefits
Flight allowance is paid at the end of the contract for airfare home.
Benefits include International Health Insurance, Accommodation, Team building development and free Chinese lessons.
Work (Z) Visa.
Full training and continuous development and support.
• TEFL / TESOL (120 hrs)
• Good work ethic
• No experience is needed but preferred