Fields of Expertise: ESL / EFL,
Due expansion of school , we are looking for long-term teacher to develop stability and consistency with the students who has experience in Cambridge exams preparations from Flyers to CAE.
Life is slower here compared to the cities so this position would suit someone who is looking for a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by nature, and / or interested in activities such as hiking, kayaking. There are plenty of festivals in and around the town throughout the year and Ponferrada is thirty minutes away if you end up craving the city.
Salary and benefits
* Contract finishes end June, possibility of working July in a relaxed summer camp if you desired , restarting in September.
* 20 hours a week with possibility of overtime if desired.
* 14€ -18 € hour , freelance or Autónomo Trade if desired.
We´ll provide all necesary resources .
* Classes are afternoons / evenings.
* Paid holidays included 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week Easter.
*All nacional, local holidays paid. 14 total along year
- Christmas Holiday paid from 22nd December to 6th January .
-1week holiday paid Easter.
-Spanish classes paid by school.
– Native English speaker Competence.
– European passport holders (or those with a Work Permit valid in Spain)
– University degree strongly preferred
– CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or similar TEFL qualification.
– An open minded team player who is passionate about teaching.
–2 years teaching experience of Cambridge exams.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter.