Fields of Expertise: ESL / EFL,
Details: TEFL Teacher needed for a language school in beautiful Galicia.
Due expansion of school , we are looking for long-term teacher to develop stability and consistency with the students who uses a variety of games and activities to motivate their students and also will be responsible for helping groups of young learners, teenagers and adults. Our lessons are fun, engaging and communicative. You will enjoy the freedom and creativity of designing your own lesson plans while following a set curriculum for each age group.
Life is slower here compared to the cities so this position would suit someone who is looking for a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by nature, and / or interested in activities such as hiking, kayaking. There are plenty of festivals in and around the town throughout the year and Ponferrada is thirty minutes away if you end up craving the city.
We offer a really good working environment, fully equipped classrooms and resources.
* Contract finishes end June, possibility of working July in a relaxed summer camp , restarting in September.
* 12/15 hours a week with possibility of overtime if desired.
* 16 €/18€ hour ,freelancers (autónomo)
We´ll provide all necesary resources .
* Classes are afternoons / evenings.
* Paid holidays include 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week Easter.
* Up to 14 days paid public national and local holidays
Salary and benefits
- Christmas Holiday paid from 22nd December to 6th Jnuary .
-1week holiday paid Easter.
-Freelance position or autónomo Trade if desired.
-18€/20 € hour depending on performance.
-Spanish classes paid by school.
– European passport holders (or those with a Work Permit valid in Spain)
– University degree strongly preferred
– CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or similar TEFL qualification.
– An open minded team player who is passionate about teaching.
–2 years teaching experience.
How to apply