Here at English First, we continuously aim to help teachers to teach better, and to help students learn the essential English skills better. We strive to provide our teachers and students with the right environment and tools to develop their personal and professional skill sets.
As the leading language course, we provide TEFL job opportunities for those who are passionate about education.
You will be giving lessons & language development to the highest standards of English language teaching for our Young Learners, all in accordance with the EF standard and methodologies.
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you the opportunity to interact and bond with people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot for those diversities. In this vibrant & dynamic city, you can witness and experience the blending of modern and traditional ambiance immersion through the people, culinary scene, and lifestyle.
EF English First is one of the most recognized English language institutions in the world, especially in Indonesia. Our particular group, EF Swara Group, has 10 centers spread across the Jakarta Metropolitan area :
• 5 centers in Jakarta (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah)
• 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
• 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin)
• Always give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
• Become familiar with the programs and courses of study used at the center
• Use the courses book adopted by the training centers for each course assigned and supplement as necessary
• Expose students to the use of online, video, listening and reading materials, according to their availability and usage in the center
• Administer tests, exams and assessment according to the center’s procedure
• Prepare lessons in advance and ready all equipment before classes begin
• Carry out alternate teaching-related responsibilities, including giving demonstration lessons, facilitating conversation clubs, leading tutor sessions and giving presentations
Salary and benefits
+ Continuous Development Plan
+ Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
+ Career development and opportunities for advancement within the company
+ Return air ticket
+ 15+ days paid leave
+ Accommodation assistance / Housing stipend
+ Medical insurance
+ Renewable 1 year contract
+ The chance to work within a professional team, teaching English to one of the highest standards in the world.
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
• Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival
• University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
How to apply
HR Department Staff & Assistant Academic
EF English First Jakarta (Swara Group)