Work and Live in China
Relocate, travel, explore & teach English abroad. Living cost in China is much lower than in USA, UK, Canada or Australia, with the salary you earn you will have a much comfortable life. We provide assistance with the whole moving, application, visa and relocation process.
We believe in providing an honest, professional and supremely effective job placement service for our teachers. Since 2013 we have helped hundreds of teachers to find ESL jobs in China and aim at finding the best suitable position according to your preference or location and salary.
We are hiring both native and non-Native English Speakers to teach in 115+ cities in China (it’s your choice, we can find you the best position in any city and province). What is more, you DON'T NEED to have a degree or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA or any other certificate. Prior teaching experience is not essential as full training will be provided upon your arrival. Apply now and we will find you the best ESL teaching job in China!
Salary and benefits
• 7000 RMB (~ $1000 USD) contract completion bonus
• Visa fee reimbursement after 6 months of the contract
• Flight ticket reimbursement after 9 months (the amount should not exceed 3000 RMB)
• Subway card
• Bank account
• Large selection of cities and vacancies
• Free comfortable accommodation
• Free TEFL certification provided during the program
• 11 days paid national holiday
• Social service package (organized by the company)
• Airport pick-up
• On-going training
• Startup assistance
• All necessary teaching materials
• 24/7 phone support during your stay in China
• Income increase with each contract
• Our team helps you organize studying at a university in China
• We help your family members and friends find a job in the same city
• Working in leading language schools or international schools, teaching children or adult learners
• Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue, and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises
• Monitor each student’s progress and to deliver regular reviews report this to the parents or senior teacher.
• At least 12-month contract and relocation to China
• 40-hour working week, with regular breaks throughout the day.
• Approximately 20 teaching hours per week.
Qualifications & Skills:
• English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
• Energetic, outgoing, and passionate
• Enjoy teaching and sharing your knowledge with others
• NO TEFL/TESOL certificate needed
• NO DEGREE NEEDED
• NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE NEEDED
How to apply
• Your CV
• Cover letter
• Recent photo of you
• Preferences for schedule and students (age) if you have any
• When are you able to start?
You can also apply on our website www.workandliveinchina.com
OR Call 44-203-936-54-39 (UK Toll-Free)
1-888-253-0045 (USA/Canada Toll-Free)