Since its founding in 2001, MediaKids has grown to a team of 300 teachers per semester, representing over 70 primary and secondary schools across Thailand.
We offer the flexibility of shorter contract commitments so you can choose to either renew with us or move on to new adventures afterwards.
Whether you are a recent University graduate looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you. No TEFL or experience? No problem! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers, with a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher. MediaKids provides full training for new teachers, so even novices can feel confident and well-prepared before entering the classroom.
All our teachers are fully supported by the full-time consultant and curriculum team. These teams are dedicated to supporting you throughout your whole stay in Thailand with us; everything from visas, accommodation, Thai language translating, curriculum, and cultural support. You will receive regular visits from the MediaKids consultant team to provide you with on-going support, but they are also available via phone for you in-between visits.
Curriculum is fully provided by our in-house Curriculum Development team. So you can focus on putting your energy into the classroom and helping students to develop their English, rather than worrying about what topics to teach. Although the curriculum is provided, we offer teachers opportunity and flexibility to teach according to individual style.
Accommodation is pre-arranged before you even arrive to Thailand. So you can rest well knowing that you have a safe place to live nearby where you will be teaching. MediaKids provides 3,000 baht allowance per month towards the cost of your rent.
MediaKids is run by a combined Western and Thai team with many years' experience working in the industry. Our programs are aimed at improving the English language skills of Thai children. We run English programs for communicative development, intensive English programs, and programs that include teaching Math, Science, Computing, and Health in the English language.
Salary and benefits
• Full-time teaching placements in unique and historic locations across Thailand
• Accommodation pre-arranged before arrival with provided 3,000 Thai baht monthly allowance
• 3,000 Thai baht Non-B work visa reimbursement (with all paperwork sorted by our staff)
• Free Work Permit (with all paperwork sorted by our staff)
• Free accident insurance
• Semester-to-Semester (4 months) contract commitment
• Dedicated team of Thai and Native English speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Full curriculum and textbooks provided by MediaKids
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Orientation and training in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa, etc.)
• Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
• Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
21-50 years old