You will directly contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and teaching fun, interactive, and dynamic classes. Your natural teaching ability will guarantee that the Student is successfully acquiring English throughout their course and can communicate effectively in accordance with their level. You’ll inspire and motivate Students with your constructive feedback as they progress through their course and have the privilege changing their personal and professional lives.
Reporting to the Service Manager, all Teachers at WSE are supported and nurtured to help develop professionally and are encouraged to attend ongoing training and skills development seminars. By joining Wall Street English as a Teacher you will become part of a global family that offers you international career development opportunities that will take you on an amazing employee journey.
Salary and benefits
• Expertly pre-planned digital (tablet-based) lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed
• Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
• Competitive salary
• Accommodation provided
• Ongoing training and professional support
• Native or bilingual speaker of English
• University degree
• CELTA or equivalent certificate in TEFL
• Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references
• Willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract