Fortis HR Consultancy
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver English Language teaching to students undergoing Technician/Language training
• Produce materials to support training in the form of, but not limited to; handouts, presentations and weekly tests
• Develop lessons and activities that encourage students to become involved in the class, either on own initiative or following direction from the Lead English Teacher
• Produce and update as required daily lesson plans to reflect course planned delivery
• Provide advice to the Course Developer as required on an ad hoc basis
• Complete on a weekly basis the database for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures
• Liaise with other departments as directed by the Lead English Teacher
• Provide teaching cover in all areas of the English Language department as directed by the Lead English Teacher
• Ensure that all aspects of classroom management requirements are rigorously enforced and adhered to, delivering MofNG specified requirements
This is a 1 year rolling contract.
• Certified in teaching English as a second language; TEFL, CELTA and DELTA with at least 5 years experience.
• Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable but not essential
• Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
• Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
• Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
• Must possess high levels of personal integrity and self discipline commensurate with the position and must on all occasions and circumstances operate in a professional manner.
• Must be customer focused, endeavouring to ensure that all efforts are applied to ensure the best learning outcomes.