Beijing International Kindegarten
Our Kindergarten based in Beijing is looking for 3 ESL/HOMEROOM teachers.
Our school is a member of Eland International Education Group(EIEG). EIEG is an education management organization (EMO) with three decades of experience in successfully managing private schools throughout the world. Beginning in 1991, Eland’s cofounder David Clegg created the first national system of private schools in the United States. The former President of Nobel Learning Communities, a NASDAQ listed company, Mr. Clegg helped establish over 200 top quality schools across the US. This model was also spread to the Middle East, with comparable success. Now, in partnership with experienced professional education leaders in China, Eland is building a system of American-type preschools and primary-secondary schools throughout the country.
Join our school and experience the best working environment:
• Modern school campuses with outdoor swimming pool
• Apply High Scope curriculum: Learning through Playing and experimenting
• 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers supporting in each class
• Medium class-size: 20 - 25 students/class
• Mon - Fri working days, 40 working hours including teaching and administration hours
Salary and benefits
+ Apartment or 4000 RMB housing allowance
+ All holidays and vacations paid
+ Health and accidental insurance sponsored
+ Z visa
+ Flight reimbursement upon arrival
+ Free Mandarin lessons
+ Breakfast and Lunch
+ Great team of local and international teachers
• TEFL certificate, PGCE or teaching license is a plus
• At least 1 year experience working with young learners
• Able to relocate in China in August 2020
• Love kids, have strong passion for Early Childhood Education
How to apply
2 round interviews required!