Start date available each month.
22 classes per week and 1 class would be between 40-50mins in duration.
Hours are 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday. Typically, your scheduled would be to arrive at school at 8:30am in the morning; and from 9am to 3pm over the whole week, you would be responsible for 22 classes (4 or 5 classes per day.) You’ll have lunch each day between 12-1pm and then at 3pm the children will go home. From that time to 4:30pm you will be preparing your lessons for the next day.
Before your position begins, you will take part in an orientation training program.
Salary and benefits
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive:
• Airport pickup by us personally, hotel (a BUSINESS Hotel – not a Love Hotel!) for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
• Free Dinner and breakfast together with us + all of the arrival teachers
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, Flask, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
To have a Bachelor degree in any field. If it is not in education, you need a TEFL/TESOL of at least 100hrs.
To have a clean criminal history.