These are with the government so they come with secure EPIK contracts. There is only 22 classes per week (instead of 30 through a private academy). Regular working hours of 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary is based on your resume and the location and the pay grade can be seen on our website - www.KoreanHorizons.com
Salary and benefits
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 26 working days paid vacation + national holidays (7 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Flask & other goodies)
3. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
1. To have a clear criminal history.
2. To have a bachelor degree.
3. To be under the age of 62.