Salary and benefits
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a convenient, secure, furnished apartment).
- Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month's holiday/year!)
- Ongoing training and professional support.
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class).
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students.
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance.
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
Additional Benefits applicable to Center Experience Managers:
- Service-based bonus scheme with monthly and annual components.
- Hospitalization Insurance: Level 600.
- Top-level exposure to business operations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Healthy and willing to take a simple medical check-up.
- Under 50 years of age.
- Willing to be in Indonesia for more than one year.
- Experience having lived in different countries is preferred.
* Due to strict government regulations, these requirements are compulsory.
Additional Requirements for Center Experience Managers:
- Team leadership experience (ability to lead, motivate and develop a team).
- Excellent interpersonal skills (patient, responsible and empathetic).
- Creative thinking
- Experience in planning and hosting events
- Passionate about service, training, teaching and coaching.
- Further TEFL qualifications (such as Cambridge DELTA/DipTESOL/MA TESOL) is an advantage.