Dolphin is a prestigious, long-established language school in the centre of Lugo, Spain. Our lessons are known to be conducted in a relaxed, learning environment with emphasis on oral communication. You can find all the information about us in our website: www.acadolphin.com
We are a professional company which complies with social security and employment laws. We offer 20/28 hours/week contract. You will have a competitive salary, but exact amount depending on experience, working hours and qualifications. All lessons will be conducted in English, so Spanish is not required.
Contract follows Galicia calendar for the 2021/22 school year.
The applicant must comply with Visa requirements to work in the European Union. Please, do not apply if you do not have the permit to work in the EU.
Salary and benefits
• All national and provincial public holidays paid
• Breaks and holidays during the contract paid
• Help in locating a place to live, setting up bank accounts and registering with a health centre
• All aid needed in obtaining social security number, NIE (Official Spanish resident number)
• Full support from experienced teachers in planning classes and a wide range of materials
• At least 1 year English Teaching experience
• TEFL qualification or equivalent
• Willing to teach both adults and young learners
• EU citizen or have a minimum 1 year visa to work in Spain