Role and responsibilities:
- teach the syllabus provided
- participate in monthly training workshops and meetings
- communicate regularly with our office
- participate in retention activities (Halloween, Christmas, etc)
Salary and benefits
- competitive hourly rate based on experience and interview performance **
- welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
- ongoing training in a group setting
- flight reimbursement after completion of a one year contract
- visa support (obtaining a residence card and working permit after completion of a 30 day probation period)
** Within the initial 30 day probation period, we guarantee a minimum of 25000 UAH (approx. USD $1000). After completing the probation period we offer 400-450 UAH per hour (depending on performance) and with a guaranteed minimum of 15 working hours per week, and the possibility of up to 30 hours per week.
- Availability from September 2020, but please see the important note in "How to Apply" below
- In-classroom experience with Young Learners of at least one year, including experience teaching kindergarten age
- CELTA, TESOL or equivalent
- BA degree
- Police clearance check
- Verifiable references
How to apply
IMPORTANT, please read before applying:
- Please note that we are only able to consider candidates from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
- You must have experience teaching kindergarten age.
- You must be available to travel to Ukraine within the next couple of weeks.