Make a difference to yourself and others. China is the new Land of Opportunity!
- Teach students who are eager to learn English from native speakers
- Great gap year opportunity to earn travel money while experiencing life in a safe country
- Gain valuable international experience with in-country support including airport pickup, hotel upon arrival and help to find an apartment
- Enhance your CV/Resume
- Experience the fantastic cultures of China and Southeast Asia with cheap travel all year round
- Good salaries + low cost of living = your money goes farther
- Hundreds of teachers needed-- great for friend groups… and for making new ones!
- Teaching English as a foreign language
- Teaching & Office hours vary depending on position
- Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school, Training Center School
- Location: Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other cities in Southern China (near to Hong Kong)
- Age Groups: All ages
- Positions are for 1-year minimum. Candidates will be expected to arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
Salary and benefits
- 13,500 RMB – 23,000 RMB (£1,500 - £2,500) monthly, based on qualifications & experience
- Candidates with good TEFL/teaching experience can negotiate for a higher salary
- Legal working visa
- Housing provided near to school
- Flight provided + Airport Pickup
- Free Chinese language classes
- Holiday bonus
- The cost of living is much cheaper than in western countries, where you can save to pay off student loans or save to travel during or after your contract.
- Benefits may vary depending on the school and offer
- Native-level English
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A clean criminal record check
- 120 HR TEFL certificate-- can be obtained online once you get a job offer.
How to apply
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, we want to talk! Please visit the following link to apply now:
Edvectus is a company of international ex-teachers, helping others to teach abroad. Please visit the following link for more TEFL information: