Typically, you’ll have to work for up to 25 hours per week teaching, with ten hours preparation time. What’s more, institutions give international English teachers two days off each week, plus holidays. This means that even though you may have a full time job teaching English, you’ll have plenty of time to explore your city and new country.
• Maximum of 8 classes teaching per week
• 8-10 students in one class 45 Minutes each class
• Use audio / video materials in classes •
Cooperate with TA’s in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the center
• Participate in training workshops and communication meeting frequently to improve teaching performance
• Support and participate related sales and marketing activities
• Raise professional advice and feedback to students English progress
• Attend center social events
Salary and benefits
.Age between 23-58 years old.
CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience, fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations.
Clean criminal background and health check.
Willing to work weekends.
Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized.