Our educational project, a subsidiary of the Jindazhou Group valued at over 1 billion CAD, is at the forefront of China’s newest learning center trend. With a multi-million dollar investment including a multi-complex dedicated to various subjects, we aim to provide the best education for children, and are now looking for passionate English teachers to join our team, composed of young Chinese entrepreneurs with international backgrounds and professional expertise.
You will be facilitating the learning of 8 students (maximum) per class in collaboration with a Chinese teaching partner; therefore, knowledge of Chinese and prior teaching experiences are not of crucial importance to us. We will provide course materials and lesson plans, and we need you to be dynamic, hardworking, and passionate in teaching English.
• Full-time (40 hours week) and part-time (with reduced salary & benefits) English teacher
• Student profile: children from ages 3 to 16
• Classroom size: 8 max
The above remuneration & benefits are provided only for full-time teachers. Part-time employees are remunerated by teaching hours, and are responsible for their visas, housing, and travel. The living expense is relatively low in Changchun, compared to places like Beijing or Shanghai. As a reference, taxi fare starts at 5 RMB (93 cents CAD) for the first 2.5 kilometers.
Salary and benefits
• Work visa provided
• Free accommodation
• Free return ticket (1 per year, reimbursed at the end of each teaching year)
• Teaching materials and base lesson plans provided by learning center
• TEFL, TESL, TESOL or English Literature major
• Bachelor degree
• 25-30 teaching hours per week
• Remaining hours spent in office for class preparation and syllabus refinement
• Participate in company events
How to apply
CV, diploma copy, and if applicable, TEFL/TESOL certificate to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype interview will be scheduled for short-listed candidates by the account Elpis Academy