In English Plz
Full and part time contracts available with competitive salary and paid holidays. 9month contract from 1st October.
Our student base is made up of a large number of Young Learners and teenagers. We would be highly interested in teachers with experience with some or all of these age groups.
Teacher will be appointed age groups based on experience and/or preferences. Adult classes range from beginner to advanced.
We prepare students for YLE, KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE exams.
Class sizes are small (8-10s). Classes are Mon-Fri.
This is a great opportunity to work with a professional team in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere, while gaining experience with groups of all ages. Our method is centered on teaching communicative skills in a stimulating and lively atmosphere.
Teaching materials and constant support is provided to our teachers in order to create high quality and motivating classes.
Santander is a medium-sized city situated on the northern coast of Spain, with beautiful beaches and only a short distance from the mountains. It's an ideal location for someone who enjoys the outdoors.
Salary and benefits
• Full social security
• Paid holidays (2 weeks at Christmas and 1 at Easter plus national and regional holidays)
• Salary increase after first year
• Help finding accommodation and getting residency documents
• EU passport or work permit
• TEFL/CELTA or similar qualification
• University degree
• Minimum 1 year experience preferred
• Experience with children and exam preparation classes important
• Knowledge of Spanish an advantage
• References from previous employers