All Shane English Schools have a specialized curriculum with lesson plans for teachers to follow. While we encourage teachers to bring their own personal style and character to the class, it's always good to have a guide to make sure you’re on track to get through the material.
We also have western management at each school, as well as other positions such as the Director of Studies and the Academic manager to provide academic support to our teachers.
Classes range from very young learners (3-6) to young learners (7-12), to teens and occasionally adult classes, with the average number of students being 10-12 in each class.
You’ll also have a local TA (teaching assistant) in each class to assist you with setting up activities, disciplining badly behaved students and checking student books.
Salary and benefits
• Flight reimbursement
• Airport pick up
• Arrival hotel provided
• Up to 2500RMB housing allowance
• Health insurance
• 22 paid days holiday
• End of contract bonus
• Assistance finding an apartment, opening a bank account, etc
• Ability to easily transfer to another Shane English School in another city or country at the end of your contract
Due to government regulations, all our teachers need to have:
• Bachelor degree (or higher)
• 120-hour TEFL certificate
• Passport from either the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
How to apply
You can apply via our website www.saxoncourt.com. Or you can speed up the process by sending an email including your CV/resume, a copy of your degree and your TEFL certificate, and a copy of the information page of your passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruitment team will get in touch with you shortly.