Plan and deliver individual lessons to kids for up to 30 teaching hours per week (full time involves 5 consecutive work days with guaranteed 2 consecutive days off).
Communicate with parents, evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement.
Participate in teacher training activities within the company.
Salary and benefits
• Fully sponsored legal work visa
• Fully sponsored shared accommodation
• Relocation assistance, including optional salary advance and apartment search support
• Training and development programs
• Experienced teacher mentoring support programme
• CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
• Relevant experience will be an advantage