School of International Education, Beijing Foreign Studies University
Beijing Foreign Studies University, or BFSU, is a prestigious Chinese university under the direct leadership of the Chinese Ministry of Education. It continues to be one of China’s top universities listed under the Project 985 and Project 211, both of which are comprised of China’s top universities. Founded in 1941, BFSU is one of China’s oldest language education universities, teaching the largest number of languages (98 by August, 2018) and offering education at different levels in foreign languages and literature, Chinese language and literature, journalism and communication, political science, law, management science and engineering. Over 400 ambassadors who work or have worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are BFSU alumni. “Language Education” and “Internationalization” are at the heart of BFSU.
Founded in 1979 by the Beijing Foreign Studies University, the Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press (FLTRP) has since grown into the largest foreign languages publisher and university press in China, ranking 3rd in sales turnover among all the publishing houses in China. Our publications range from academic and educational works, to humanities and social sciences, natural sciences, and to the mass reading and children’s books.
E PLUS English for K-12 Education Division
Co-founded in July 2010 by Beijing Foreign Studies University and Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press (FLTRP), E PLUS English is one of the major education programmes under the direct leadership of BFSU International. As a ‘Trustworthy Leader of Chinese K-12 International Education Provider’, it aims to prepare 4-18 year old students to cope with a cross-cultural environment from both national and global perspectives by designing a growing path to build up their competence of three accomplishments (known as the three pillars) including language education, academic development, and social skills. By August 2018, E PLUS English has established 34 campuses in 5 cities in China, 23 of which are located in Beijing, with over 30,000
• Adhere to the mutually agreed-upon work schedule
• Plan daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate
• Attend other events such as regular teacher training, etc.
Salary and benefits
Extra teaching-hour bonus: RMB 180/160/140 (in accordance with the teachers’ ranking) before tax per extra teaching hour beyond 70 monthly.
• Legal working visa
• Transportation and lunch allowance: around RMB 500 before tax per month
• Round-trip flight allowance: RMB 10,000 before tax every contract year
• 10-day paid holiday and China’s statutory holidays
• Allowance for teaching classes of young kids: RMB 20 before tax per teaching hour for younger stage courses
• 100% Transportation expense reimbursement for teaching in different campuses
• Medical insurance, free Chinese lessons and team building activities
• Free airport pick-up
• Bilingual teaching and daily life assistance
• Free accommodation (single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom) or housing allowance RMB 3,500 before tax per month
• Age: 22 to 55
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Passionate for teaching kids
• Willing to work on weekends