• Do you love teaching kids/teens?
• Are you willing to learn?
• Do you believe in student-centered learning?
• Do you believe in facilitating active exploration, discovery, and interaction with new people and creative, forward thinking teaching materials?
If you are, we want to hear from you!
Terms of Employment
• Position: Full Time English Teacher
• School hours: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday (Elementary School) and 7.15am-4pm, Monday-Friday (Middle and High School)
• Willing to join in March/April to get a training before the start of academic year in July
We are a National Plus School accredited by the Indonesian government and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We adopted the Student-Centered learning system where teacher is more of a supervisor. We also provide a conducive learning environment with integrated and state of the art facilities.
Salary and benefits
• Legal work permit
• Registration to National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
• Registration to Labor Social Security Fund (BPJS Tenaga Kerja)
• Private insurance, including inpatient and outpatient provided by the school that can also covers your spouse and 2 children
• Lunch provided by the school each working day
• Tickets to and from your home country
• Religious holidays (Id Fitri and Christmas, around two weeks each)
• 9 days paid annual leave
• 2-3 days term break (four terms each academic year)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Committed to education
• Love working with kids/teens
• A team player & a hard worker
• A self starter, creative, energetic & outgoing
How to apply
• Diploma/Degree certificate
• Academic transcript
• TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Other relevant supporting documents