- Class delivery (including classroom management and effective interaction with 30-40 kids).
- After-class work (including homework check and one-on-one communication with students).
- Attending curriculum development and regular teacher’s meeting.
- Participating in school activities (including, but not limited to, English Corner, Speaking Contest, and Summer Camp).
Salary and benefits
Commercial Medical Insurance
Vacation days: 11 days of government-required holidays and 20~30 days of holiday.
Free round-trip flight ticket to the teacher’s home country per contract year.
- Teaching certificates are required. Certificates include but are not limited to CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, etc.
- Experience teaching children for more than 1 year is preferred.
- Those who focus on detailed work, a high sense of responsibility, and a good spirit of cooperation are preferred.
- Seeking a career in ESL, not just a job.
How to apply