• Five work days, two days off each week
• Prepare teaching materials properly
• Be patient to students
• Make classes active and have students participate
• Join necessary extra-curricular activities
Public schools- light workload, usually cover accommodation and meals, plenty of time to travel around.
Training centers- more work hours, better pay, some provide accommodation and meals, students will be at a younger age (you will need to actively interact with them, preferably through games, songs, etc), fun working environment.
Salary and benefits
• Accommodation and meals provided
• Visa support
• Best reception upon arrival (pick-up service, free hotel, meal, travel etc)
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Non Criminal Certificate
• TEFL or TESOL certificate
• Teaching experience preferred
How to apply
Beijing RisunHongwen International Culture Exchange Co. Ltd.