Working Hours: 40hrs per week
• Plan, organize and provide instruction in English.
• Develop and deliver a lesson plan that utilizes a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building a student’s confidence.
• Computer literate and oriented to technological.
Materials- Smartboards, computers, books, charts, iPads.. ..etc.
Have either of the following (a), (b) or (c) below:
a. Bachelor's degree in English, English Literature, Applied Linguistics, or Education. A master's degree is preferred. (Teaching Certificates as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA, or DELTA would be honored, but they are required if the BA is in Education)
b. Bachelor’s degree (Preferably a Master’s degree) in Humanities, or social sciences as Linguistics, Educational Psychology, etc. (preferably a master's degree) but this must be with a Post Graduate Teaching Certificate/Diploma as TEFL; TESL; TESOL; CELTA; or DELTA.
c. Math, Science, and Clerical Training teachers/instructors must have a Bachelor of Science (BSc.) degree in Mathematics, or Science, or Computer Science, or IT in their specific field (a master’s degree is preferred).
Salary and benefits
• Fully furnished apartment & transportation provided
• Full covered Medical Insurance class A
• 30 days paid vacation + round ticket + exit re-entry fee
• Other holidays: National Day + Eid Fitr (up to 10 days) + Eid Adha (up to 10 days)
• Visa process can be done within 2 to 3 business days (all types of visas are available)
• One year academic contract (renewable)
• End of contract benefits