We teach groups of adults (including some teenagers, maximum 10 students per group) at all levels from elementary to proficiency. Some of our students take the Cambridge and IELTS exams.
Salary and benefits
• Linguistic awareness and English-language competence equivalent to a grade A in the Cambridge Proficiency examination or an average of 9 points in IELTS
• Recognised ELT qualification, i.e. CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL (please note that we do NOT recognise any on-line qualifications and will not consider your application if you have such a qualification)
• Reliability and dependability
• Willingness to develop professionally
• Experience of teaching English as a foreign language
• A university degree (any discipline)