Amanda Loveday English School
We love teaching English and care about our students. We look after our teachers as they are our most important asset.
Location: We work in two friendly towns in Aragón, NE Spain. We are 1.5 hrs from the Pyrenees, the same from the beaches and 2 hrs from Barcelona.
• Teaching English - ages 6 to adults
• All oral lessons, so fun and lively
• Tiny groups: maximum 6 students
• Varied lessons (games, role play, outings....)
• Part-time: Mon-Fri
• Average 3.5 hours per day
• Plenty of free time to explore.
We provide training for teachers. We support our teachers in all ways (accommodation/getting a doctor/paperwork...).
The contract is from 1/10/2019 to 29/05/2020. You will need to be here by 15/09/2019 for the contract, paperwork and training.
Salary and benefits
• National Health fully covered.
• PAID School holidays approx 7-14 days Xmas and Easter
• You are welcome to go home for holidays
• All weekends free.
• Plus extra payment (holidays) at end of stay.
This job and our training has given previous teachers the skills and CV points to do well in their future projects.
1. Teaching experience, qualifications and speaking some Spanish.
2. Personality: Responsible, reliable, caring, open, outgoing, good with people, especially children and motivated.
The right personality is essential. If you lack experience but have drive, then we could make you a good teacher.
How to apply
Please send your CV plus cover letter to:
Ms Amanda Loveday