Teacher must be committed to delivering high quality lessons to young children, teenagers and adults at any linguistic level and has excellent knowledge of the Trinity and Cambridge University exams.
Areas in which teachers will be involved -
• General English (children/teenagers)
• General English(adults)
• Examination classes
• One to one lessons, ESP/Business English
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. Average teaching hours: 25 hours per week.
Salary and benefits
• Health insurance
• Holiday and sick pay
• National and local holidays amounting to around 25 days
• Regular Professional Development workshops
• Have the legal status to work in the E.U.
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience
• Minimum 12 months online teaching experience
• University degree
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL
• Experience teaching young learners and exam preparation courses for Cambridge and Trinity exams
Personal qualities -
• Self-motivated and dynamic
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexible and willing approach to the various duties
• An interest in professional development