Shenzhen Raven Education Consulting Co Ltd
Operating since 1991, there is a great infrastructure of experienced staff and teachers dedicated to providing training/coaching for your new role as an English teacher.
If you've never been to China and this is your first time applying, it can certainly sound like a daunting experience, but the large community of both new and experienced teachers in the company will make fitting in to your new life as seamless as possible.
Many employers of foreign teachers in China are well known for making unrealistic promises to lure in new teachers, and then quickly breaking them once the contract has been signed, often resulting in unexpected expenses or an unexpected living/working environment.
The obligations and responsibilities will be clearly outlined right from the start and speaking from experience, you can trust that the company will always adhere to what is written in your contract.
Our recruitment team has first hand experience of what it's like landing in China for the first time and have spent many years working as English teachers ourselves. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
No experience needed. Teaching English in public schools (students age 7-18). Our schools are located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Package and Benefits
-Excellent base salary: 13,000-20,000 plus RMB 3,000 housing allowance monthly (depending on qualifications and previous experience).
-Fully paid winter holiday
-6,000 RMB flight reimbursement paid after completed and fulfilled the contract.
-Annual salary increase
-Legal ‘Z’ work visa, work permit, and residence permit provided
-Accidental and Social insurance
-Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision
-Free Chinese class provided
-Free lunch provided during the working schedule
-Airport pickup service
-Monthly team building
-Contract renewal bonus
- Maximum of 18 lessons per week (40-45 mins per lesson), with an average class size of 50 students.
- Deliver a learner-centered, engaging English course.
- Ensure equal participation of all students.
- Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities.
- Attend school festivals, parties, and events.
- Native English speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland。
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA certificate.
- Clean criminal record.
- Professional, positive, and culturally aware attitude