We employ more than 50 foreign teachers every year.
We only cooperate with top-rated public schools in Jiangsu Province.
We provide teachers with safety, stability and career development.
We have more than 15 years professional experience of recruiting foreign teachers.
We offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China.
Location: NANJING (the capital city of Jiangsu Province with rich historical heritage and educational development), WUXI (a city with fast economic growth in Jiangsu Province, 1 hour from Shanghai by fast-speed train)
Teach in top-rated Public Schools in local areas
• Student age: 7-12 (primary school)
• ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
• One academic year contract
• Monday to Friday (weekends off), 18-20 teaching hours per week, no fixed office hours
Salary and benefits
+ Up to 4 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus Chinese official holidays)
+ Free accommodation provided, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration
+ Up to 9000 RMB annual flight subsidy
+ Assistance provided related to work visa application
+ Comprehensive medical insurance provided
+ Free lunches at the school canteen
+ Ongoing training and development workshops
+ Career development opportunities and scheme
+ Airport pick-up service upon arrival
+ Assistance in arranging free Mandarin lessons
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• two years teaching experience or above
• Applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science and Math backgrounds preferred
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) is preferred
• Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
How to apply
Contact Person: Lyra Luo / Sergi
Tel: +86 25 8333 5486/5385
Address: No.15 Beijing West Road, Nanjing 210024, China
Facebook: Jesie Nanjing
YouTube: JESIE China
Linkedin: JESIE CHINA and Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange