The job involves teaching children from the age of 6 onwards, teenagers and adults, covering levels A1 to C1.
Lessons are primarily in the afternoon from 16:00 to 21:00.
Experience in the preparation of the Cambridge exams essential.
The position is full-time and involves a maximum of 26 teaching hours per week spread from Monday to Friday. Teaching is mostly in the afternoons/evenings. The group classes are mainly General English or exam preparation classes (the Cambridge exams - PET, FCE and CAE).
Teachers must like teaching children and teenagers as well as adults.
Teachers have a mixed timetable of different ages and levels.
The academic year starts on 24th September 2018 and ends on 20th June 2019.
Salary and benefits
• Paid Holidays (16 days at Christmas, 14 days at Easter and all bank holidays)
• Help will be provided with accommodation
• University degree, CELTA / TESOL or equivalent
• Knowledge of Spanish not necessary
• European Union Passport or valid Spanish work permit