We are offering between 18 and 22 teaching hours per week contract. Most of the classes are in the afternoons and evenings and the maximum number of students per class is 8.
The classes are General English or exam preparation classes (Cambridge exams - First and Advanced mainly), so the ability to teach exam preparation classes is a requisite.
This position involves teaching general English to children (7-11), young learners (12-18) and adults.
Salary and benefits
• A legal contract from October to June
• 18-22 teaching hours per week
• two weeks' holiday at Christmas and one week at Easter
• Social Security cover
• Possibility of attending conferences
• Plenty of help and support
• Help to look for accommodation
• Native level English speaker
• Relevant university degree
• Recognised TEFL qualification (ie, the Cambridge ESOL CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent)
• At least 1 year working experience teaching English as a second language
• EU citizen or be in possession of a valid Spanish work permit
• Experience teaching Cambridge exams
• Spanish Child Protection Certificate
• Some working knowledge of Spanish
• Basic IT skills