Private language academy located in Palma del Rio, Spain is seeking two full time Native English Teachers to join our team starting in September 2021. The successful candidates will be motivated and enthusiastic. Flexibility in schedule and ability to teach all ages and levels required.
We are a young, modern and well-equipped academy, currently undergoing exciting developments. This is an excellent opportunity for teachers looking to work as part of a dynamic team in a friendly work environment. We provide ongoing support and offer room for growth.
The academy is an official Cambridge English Preparation Centre and an official Aptis Exam Preparation Centre.
We are centrally located in a friendly town of 21,000 inhabitants and easy to access on foot. Palma del Río is less than 45 minutes from Córdoba and Seville and well-connected to the cities via trains and buses.
• Groups of 10 students maximum and 4 minimum, strictly classified according to age and level
• Courses for kids, teens and adults, from A1 to C2
• Courses taught: General English, most of them aiming at Cambridge Examinations
• Classroom materials and resource library for teachers
• Teacher support in lesson planning and classroom management
• Teacher support in Cambridge preparation
• Objectives clearly set at the beginning of each term
• Each teacher their own air-conditioned classroom
• 25 teaching hours, 34 hour contract
• Paid Christmas, Easter, local and national holidays
• A nine month renewable contract from September 2021 to June 2022
• Possibility of contract extension through summer
• Social security and health coverage
• Accommodation available (a one-bedroom modern flat for 330€/month)
Salary and benefits
To be determined based on qualifications and experience.
• Native English speaker competence
• Valid visa to work in Spain or EU citizenship
• University degree in Education, English, Foreign Languages or Linguistics
• CELTA teaching certificate or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience with kids, teens and adults
• Experience preparing Cambridge exams
• A willingness to develop professionally
• Two recent references from previous posts are required, including at least one from a teaching post.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a covering letter to - email@example.com