Private language academy located in Palma del Rio, Spain is seeking a full time English Teacher to join our team starting in October 2021. The successful candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic. Flexibility in schedule and ability to teach all ages and levels required.
The position is at a local school teaching primary and secondary students, Mondays to Thursdays. 10 hours in the morning between 9:00 and 13:00 as a speaking teacher and 15 hours in the afternoon between 16:00 and 20:00 preparing for Cambridge English exams.
The school is centrally located in a friendly town of 21,000 inhabitants and easy to access on foot. Palma del Río is less than 45 minutes from Córdoba and Seville and well-connected to the cities via trains and buses.
• 25 teaching hours, 34 hour contract
• Paid Christmas, Easter, local and national holidays
• An eight month renewable contract from October 2021 to end of May 2022
• Possibility of contract extension through summer
• Social security and health coverage
• Accommodation available (a one-bedroom modern flat for 330€/month)
Salary and benefits
To be determined based on qualifications and experience.
• Native English speaker competence (C2 Cambridge certificate)
• Valid visa to work in Spain or EU citizenship
• University degree in Education, English, Foreign Languages or Linguistics
• CELTA teaching certificate or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience with kids, teens and adults
• Experience preparing Cambridge exams
• A willingness to develop professionally
• Two recent references from previous posts are required, including at least one from a teaching post.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a covering letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org