• A native speaker of English or native speaker competence with a minimum of 2 years RELEVANT teaching experience
• Candidates with a degree in English literature newly in the world of teaching are also welcome :)
• If you are a Cambridge examiner that is an addition to what we are looking for
Our school it’s a family run business, we have been teaching in the north of Spain for the last 40 years!
Salary and benefits
Personal and professional development opportunities.
Part and full time contracts of up to 25 teaching hours per week from mid-September until the latter part of June. Accrued holiday pay throughout the duration of the contract (paid on completion).
• Previous experience with Cambridge exams preferred
• EU nationals or non-EU with a valid work permit
• A positive attitude, highly motivated and enthusiastic with a drive to develop and grow personally and professionally with our school
• Applicants should be comfortable teaching students of all ages and have recent experience with similar time table
• References from previous employers with full contact details