TEC VIAJES A IRLANDA
We are looking for a highly motivated, native-level English teacher with a basic knowledge of Spanish to start on 2nd September 2019. Responsibilities of our teachers include: class preparation, teaching and preparing students for external examinations (Cambridge and TOEFL tests) as well as student assessment.
• Have a proficient level of English and a university degree
• Have at least 1 year' experience teaching English as a foreign language to children and teenagers
• Have a TEFL qualification or equivalent
• Be willing to teach both adults and young learners
• Be an EU citizen or have a minimum 1 year visa to live/work in Spain
The applicant must comply with Visa requirements to work in the European Union.
Salary and benefits
• All national and local public holidays paid
• Christmas and Easter breaks during the contract paid
• Help in finding accommodation, setting up bank accounts and registering with a health centre
• Full support from experienced teachers in planning classes