We offer a range of courses for young learners of different ages and language levels as well as adults. Courses vary from general English, through conversational classes to Business English and ESP. We use a communicative methodology, and make use of technology to enhance the learning experience.
Accommodation close to school premises provided.
Salary and benefits
* Shared accommodation close to school in a high-standard flat
* Training course for all teachers
* Observations and CPD workshops
* Optional paid overtime at a higher rate
* Bachelors Degree minimum
* TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, Trinity Certificate or similar
* Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
* Adaptability, flexibility and excellent team working skills
* Willingness to learn and develop new skills
* Previous teaching experience will be considered an asset
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the EU.
How to apply
We will be contacting selected applicants to set up an online meeting with our Director of Studies.