• Five days a week (Monday through friday)
• 8 hours a day, starting from 7am through 3pm with an hour lunch break
• English teaching to groups of 20 to 25 students ages 12 through 18
• Communicative teaching approach prefered
• We can provide furnished private independent accommodation, dinner and/or breakfast, household cleaning.
Our school is recognized for it's proficiency on english teaching and we started teaching french 8 years ago because we want to expand the students culture, horizons and global awareness so this time we would like to invite a foreign teacher whose native language is english so they can learn good pronunciation, coloquial vocabulary, appropriate grammar and overall, have an approach to a member of another culture.
Salary and benefits
• Paid holidays (Christmas and Easter)
• Furnished independendent accommodation right next to the school
• Household cleaning
Provide references and resume with certificates.
Be willing to work through the whole school year (from August 2019 through July 2020).