Oxinity is a worldwide community of English teachers. We offer job opportunities teaching English as a Second Language in Spain - Barcelona, Madrid and Malaga.
As the community is expanding, we have openings for innovative people to join our current team of teachers.
We select those teachers who would accept the classes that we provide but are also willing to bring students on their own and work in partnership.
• Classes at various times of the day
• Students of all levels and age groups
• Corporate, in-company classes
Salary and benefits
• All your teaching materials ready to go (no more long hours spent preparing for classes).
• Own website for each teacher.
• Platform for schedules and student progress.
• Training in ELT business skills, marketing and promotions free of charge for candidates in possession of TEFL qualifications.
• All services freelance teachers need, such as money collection, invoicing, etc.
• Continuous teachers' development and upgrading.
• EU citizen or Spanish work visa holder (essential) (please do not apply if you don't have it)
• Native-like level of English (essential)
• Passion for teaching (essential)
• Good communication skills (essential)
• University graduate (preferred)