We are a non-profit organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China.
We employ more than 50 foreign teachers every year.
We only cooperate with public schools in Jiangsu.
We provide teachers with safety, stability and career development.
We have more than 15 years professional experience of recruiting foreign teachers.
We offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China.
• Location: Nanjing
• Teach in top-rated Public Schools in local areas
• Students' Age: 7-12 (primary school), 13-15 (junior high school), 16-18 (senior high school)
• ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
• Monday to Friday (weekends off), 18-20 teaching hours per week, no office hours
• Placement for September 2019 (or end of February 2019 if the candidate is able to adapt to the available location and grade)
Salary and benefits
• Up to 6 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus other Chinese official holidays)
• Free accommodation provided, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration
• Flight subsidy
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Free lunches at the school canteen
• Ongoing training and development workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Airport pick-up service
• Assistance in arranging Mandarin lessons
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• One or two years teaching experiences or above; applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science and Math backgrounds preferred
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) are preferential
• 23 to 55 years of age
• Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
How to apply
Tel: +86 25 8333 5486/5385
Address: No.15 Beijing West Road, Nanjing 210024, China
Skype: email@example.com / foreignteacherrecruitment2
Facebook: Jesie Nanjing / jesie.china
YouTube: JESIE China
Linkedin: JESIE CHINA and Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange