International Language Institute
You have passion to teach English, you like Chinese culture, and you want to adventure a different life. We are here to provide you this opportunity.
We, as a start-up international language institute, are specialized in teaching Chinese children between 5 to 18 years old in the suburban area. Our aim is to balance the education’s unfairness between the urban area and the suburban area in order that the children who live in the suburban area can also receive better education resources, broaden their vision and change their life.
Our international language institute prefers teaching English offline, as our logic is that the best way to learn language is to use our five senses fully: sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste. Especially YOU are the one who we are looking for to inspire the children to love English by using their five senses.
Location: Liangping, Chongqing, China
What you will do:
• Inspire the children to love English
• Improve children’s speaking, listening, writing and reading skills
• Plan lessons and activities by using video/authentic audio materials in class
• Attend and take part in social events occasionally
We provide one-year & two-year & unlimited-year contracts based on qualification and experience.
Start date: 1.9.2019 or 1.10.2019 or by agreement
Salary and benefits
• 35 working hours (incl.on the weekend) two consecutive weekdays off per week
• Summer bonus
• End of year bonus
• 28 days paid holiday per year (Annual leave 20 days excl. July and August + 8 days Chinese new year)
• Free modern accommodation furnished with Internet
• Round-trip airfare reimbursement provided after contract completion (RMB 8,000)
• Free health check and free health insurance
• Free airport-pickup
• Z visa provided
• Welcome pack with a free SIM card, transport ticket, bank account etc.
Our international language institute is located in Liangping, in which it takes you around one hour to go the city center of Chongqing. Chongqing, one of China's four municipalities (the other three are Beijing, Shanghai and Tianjin), is the most potential 1st-tier city in the near future, so you can experience a mixed modern and traditional life here. We also provide you 28 days annual leave in total, which is quietly rare in China. As we value the balance between work and life. We also provide you the opportunity to promote yourself according to your interest, as we attach importance to your personal development.
• Productive results with your teaching methods, preferably more than 2 years English teaching experience
• TEFL/TESOL or other ESL teaching certificate preferably
• Bachelor degree or above required
• Education, English and literature or other related majors preferably
• No criminal record
How to apply
Contact name: Judy Sun
Application documents: CV, Cover Letter, Reference, Bachelor/Master Degree and other relevant documents