We offer General English classes and exam preparation for Cambridge, Trinity, TOEFL or IELTS as well as French and German in a professional and supportive environment.
We teach pre-schoolers, children, teenagers and adults in small groups (up to 6 or 8 students maximum depending on the students's age).
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and reliable English Teachers who enjoy teaching both
children and adults to join our supportive, professional and motivated team for the upcoming school year in September 2019.
The position involves teaching English to children (age range from 4 to 12), teenagers and adults in groups, one-to-one or in-company classes.
Toledo is a beautiful and historic city located in the center of Spain, only a 25 minute train ride from Madrid.
Contract from September 16th 2019 until June 19th 2020
24 teaching/hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary and benefits
• Full Social Security cover paid
• Paid holidays: 1 week at Easter and local and national holidays are fully paid
• Help finding accommodation
• Help opening bank accounts and organizing social security and tax numbers
We have a friendly, professional and supportive work environment which includes internal training before teaching and ongoing training sessions throughout the academic year.
• Have a University Degree
• Have a 120 hour TEFL/CELTA certificate
• Minimum one year’s experience in teaching English as a foreign language
• Due to visa and work permit requirements, we are only able to consider EU passport holders
• 2 valid references
• Criminal Record (you will be working with children)
• Experience teaching YLe and children will be highly valuable