General overview of responsibilities:
- Teach assigned sections of subjects.
- Writing formal comments on students' academic performance every semester.
- Meeting with parents, as needed.
- Maintaining a Professional Growth Plan in consultation with the department chair.
- Coaching two seasons of co-curricular athletics, or the equivalent.
- Fulfilling weeknight (once a month) and weekend (once a semester) duties.
- Serving as an Advisor to a small group of students.
- Serving on committees and task forces, as needed.
Salary and benefits
2. Housing: Provided (dorm). Partial allowance when living off-campus
3. Flight: 9,000 RMB (at Max) Flight allowance per year. Airport pickup service
4. Other benefits: Work visa provided.
2. Must be able to legally work in China.
3. Bachelor’s degree or above.
4. Bachelor’s degree or above from an English-speaking country (USA/UK/CAN/AU/NZ/IRE/ZA) preferred.
5. Certified teacher or a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA holder.