Instead of ESL teaching, teachers can share their passion for their degree subjects, building close relationships and transforming students’ futures. The International Tutor Group (ITG) is a Tutoring Agency rather than a school, providing academic and mentoring support to students from Vietnam’s best international schools. All you need is a flair for your subject, a strong degree, and preferably some experience working with young people.
ITG is offering both full and part-time positions in Vietnam’s emerging hub of Ho Chi Minh City. We’re on the hunt for experienced tutors who can support leading international school students up to IGCSE and IB / A-Level. You’ll have flexible working hours and still be able to dedicate time to your personal projects or simply enjoy Vietnamese local life.
Salary and benefits
• Flexible hours
• Friendly, family-feel company run by British teachers
• Full and part-time positions available
• Contracts between 6 months and 18 months, renewable Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ITG
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup organised upon arrival
• Social events regularly organised and a new staff welcoming program provided
• Admin support to assist with all areas of the transition to Vietnam
• 2 years professional experience - not necessarily teaching experience.
• A teaching qualification - PGCE / Masters in Education / TEFL (online TEFL course can be provided for the right candidates)
• Subject knowledge excellence
• Experience working with young people
• Ability to make excellent, empathetic relationships with young people in a personal, 1-1 environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to work closely and collaboratively in a small team
• Teaching experience at primary or secondary level.
• Experience in schools or working with young people
• Flexibility, initiative, excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently