Reports to: Director of Studies
Duration: 12 months+
Role: To develop and deliver high-quality English lessons to adult learners of English as a foreign language.
EDULINK is a high-quality provider of education services. Our mission is to help people to achieve success through education. Our range of services includes professional English language training and study abroad services. This is an opportunity to join a vibrant team in a rapidly growing enterprise and is suitable for a person who is dedicated to providing a quality learning experience for their students.
Salary and benefits
8 weeks paid leave
Medical insurance plan
- Native English speaker
- CELTA or equivalent qualification from a reputable institution (face-to-face with practical experience)
- At least one year of post-certification ELT experience
- A university degree.
- Basic computer skills.
- Shares the core values of the enterprise: value creation, results, purpose, integrity, learning and responsibility
- Genuine interest in education
- Professional, reliable and honest.
- Co-operative and flexible.