English Language Teachers
Start Date: Now and continuous.
Interviews will be held in the next 2 to 4 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: A Government University in its different Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing university-college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Salary and benefits
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 925 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances OMR 300 up to 450 depending on the college location, as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel allowance and visa.
• Service gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 45 to 60 days as decided by the University
• Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
If Non-Native English Speakers from other countries: you must have a valid-recent academic IELTS exam score of 7.5
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English Teaching, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 2 to 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English Teaching/ TEFL/ TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc. is a plus
These requirements are must, please apply only if you fulfil them