English Language Teachers
Start Date: The first semester of academic year 2020-2021, and continuous.
Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 6 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Salary and benefits
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 925 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances from OMR 350 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel and visa.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 45 to 60 days
• Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc. is a plus