Since starting the programme in 2010, Sine Education has grown from having 13 teachers in just 3 schools, to 168 teachers in 39 schools (in the 2017/2018 academic year). In the next academic year we will have over 200 positions. Currently, our partner schools are situated in Bangkok, Central, and North-east Thailand.
Our specially designed courses (developed specifically for large classes), delivered by our Sine trained teachers via Powerpoint , aim to make learning as fun and as rewarding as possible.
Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and help students develop their English skills.
No experience and no TEFL? No problem! At Sine Education we welcome new and experienced teachers alike. Bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher, and we’ll provide the rest.
SINE provides full training for new teachers so even novices can feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. And the best part is you earn whilst you learn.
But it doesn’t end there: all our teachers are fully supported through the Sine Education in-school coordinators and academic management team. We also have dedicated work permit/visa, health insurance and IT teams.
We are looking for teachers to join our team from 6th May 2019 until 28th February 2020. One term contracts are also available.
• 10 month Contracts from 6 May 2019 to 28th February 2020
• Full-time English conversation teacher
Salary and benefits
• Minimum 2 weeks paid holiday in October
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Paid Sick leave
• End of contract bonus (10 month contract only)
• Paid out Sick leave (if no sick leave taken)
• Teacher referral fees
• Assistance in opening a Thai bank account
• Blog and photo competitions
• No lesson planning - all teaching materials provided by Sine Education
• Paid training in how to deliver the Sine programme
• Sine Education multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Airport pick-up for new arrivals
• Help finding accommodation
• Transport to school the first time
• Health insurance with aetna
• Work permit (on receipt of a clean Non-immigrant B visa)
• An excellent support network
• Bachelor degree holders (from an accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
How to apply
Or go to our website for more information.