Grab an opportunity to teach in China
Get well paid with leisure working environment
Intl Recruit is a recruiting company focusing on teachers placement in China specifically, with schools clients covered in majority cities of China. We pursue and strive for standing out in our industry by providing distinguishing, professional and efficient service for schools to find decent teachers and for teachers to obtain satisfied position in China, as well as providing assist for candidates on interviewing, visa and any other help for free. We are committed to be responsible for every teacher, helping you capture a position that could be best for you and meets your requirements.
We are offering: ESL English and other subjects (including: Chemistry, Physics, History, etc.) teaching positions in preschools, International schools, universities/colleges and English language Training institutes.
Managerial positions like Principal, Education Director and Head Teacher as well.
Location can be various cities in China. Eg, Shanghai, ShenZhen, ChengDu, etc.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly.
• 18 to 25 teaching hours per week, total working hours will not exceed 40 per week
• Curriculum/textbook will be provided, there will be an assistant bilingual teacher most of the time
• Student age: kindergarten, Primary school, Junior high & Senior high school, Adult
• Class size: 10-30 students
• Class length: 40-60 mins for different student ages
Salary and benefits
• Quarterly or semi-annual performance bonuses
• Z work visa provided
• Furnished accommodation provided or house allowance around $450 per month
• Flight reimbursement up to $1300 annually
• Accident and Medical insurance covered
• Training and Academy support
• Training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture
• Paid 2-3 weeks Winter holiday + 5-6 weeks Summer holiday + Chinese public holidays
• have a bachelors degree or above (any major accepted, Education preferred)
• be native English speakers, or have a degree in English and Education for English non-natives
• have a TEFL certificate or relevant teaching certificate
• be enthusiastic, patient and responsible about teaching, enjoy delivering knowledge to students
• willing to have an adventure and work in China for at least one year
• have some teaching experience