English in Action
Applicants must be free for the interview date and be free within the time period mentioned.
The role involves -
• Delivery of up to 30 hours per week of activity based lessons using English in Action methodology
• Teaching and providing feedback to learners of effective use of English, including word-level, phrase-level vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
• Responsive adaptation of lessons to maintain student interest and engagement
• Effective frame working and monitoring of project work
• Monitoring student progress towards the realisation of relevant course outcomes
We will be meeting teachers on Saturday 10th August in central London. We insist on meeting all applicants in person for an interview workshop and do not interview via Skype or phone.
Salary and benefits
• Return flights from the UK
• Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast basis)
• Travel costs between centres whilst overseas
• Teaching resources and detailed lesson plans
• Emergency support for out of office hours
You must be a qualified EFL teacher with a minimum RSA/Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate (or equivalent 100 hour taught course including observed teaching practice) or a PGCE qualification in a relevant subject area.
You must be flexible on locations of work
The role is not limited to UK based teachers but does tend to work best due to interviewing in person and in terms of flights.