Plan and deliver lessons to children.
Use electronic media such as a smart board and computer and school developed courseware to teach English efﬁciently and eﬀectively.
Evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement.
Participate in extracurricular activities organized by your school to encourage English proﬁciency.
Salary and benefits
• 180-200 RMB overtime (in excess of 20 teaching hours)
• 3000 RMB housing allowance
• 5000 RMB Renewal Bonus
• 500 RMB Monthly Travel Allowance
• 500 RMB Seasonal Bonus
• Flight ticket reimbursement
• Commercial insurance
• 7 days paid annual leave + national holidays + Christmas + birthday leave
• Personal leave available
• 3 days sick leave per year
• Legal Work Visa (PAID BY THE SCHOOL)
• TKT Certiﬁcation (PAID BY THE SCHOOL)
• Orientation and Continuous Professional Development
• Accommodation assistance and arrival support
Bachelor’s degree or higher with TESOL,TEFL,CELTA,TKT (or equivalent)
Teaching experience isn’t necessary
Positive, motivated, enthusiastic and ﬂexible, with a passion for teaching children and an interest in developing their skills and experience
Willing to commit to a one year contract
How to apply